[Bf-webcontent] no more flickering

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Tue Mar 1 08:37:10 CET 2005

Hi Matt,

I agree. I fixed the slow loading time in IE5/mac now and I won't worry
too much about it's looks anymore :)

Can I get some browser reports from you guys? Here are my results:

Firefox/OSX: 100% ok
Safari/OSX: 95% ok (slight flicker in top header bar on hover)
IE/OSX: works, but is ugly :)

I'm not behind a windows box now, so I can't check if the e-shop menu
issue has been solved.

Bart

Op 1-mrt-05 om 4:20 heeft Matt Ebb het volgende geschreven: