Fw: [Bf-webcontent] One fix a day

Doug Ollivier Doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Fri Jan 28 10:57:28 CET 2005

 I already have a sugestion.

 the Artist links section is WAY huge, and nobody in their right mind would
sift through all of it.  i propose a "premium artists" (whatever name i
don't know) section that is at the top of that page and has the links to
 people like @ndy, Blitz, landis.... websites.

 i havn't personally got the time to do it, but i think it would help
promote
blender. (someone other than me can be the judge on the premium sites)

 BTW i havn't had time to update the links section since about november.
 (fairly long time)   i would appreciate it if another person could take on
 that responsibility.  i would like to do it, however in recent times i have
been behind on so many things.  once someone can be found and the
submission
 email address altered to point to their mail, i can clear out all the
 pending submissions here, and send them the entire archive of submissions
 from the past.

 thanks guys and definitly bart.

Douglas Ollivier (Alltaken)