[Bf-webcontent] Features page

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Jan 28 08:07:57 CET 2005

Johannes,

I was just asking Ton to put a more visible link to the features page
on the homepage (features & screenshots are the thing everyone wants to
see when they find new software). When going to the Features page, I
currently don't see many features and screenshots immediately after the
page loads (I have a 1024x768 screen). The interesting stuff happens
below the 'page fold'.

Maybe we can improve this page a bit? Here are some ideas that popped
up in my head:

1) We could open a separate 'screenshots' page
2) Does the Computer Arts Magazine really belong on a features page?
3) Does the License text really belong on a features page? (Maybe it
would, as the fact that Blender is Open is a 'feature' as well?

Maybe just removing the CA quote would do the trick as this would move
the first screenshots up to about halfway down the visible page?

Bart