[Bf-webcontent] Art video and NTSC

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Jan 10 08:07:44 CET 2005

Hi Matt,

no, I'm afraid we only have a PAL version. The point you make about the
sync issue is correct; contestants were asked to supply PAL material,
but some of them didn't do that. Unfortunately, I don't have the means
to properly resync the movie (and even then, the result is often ugly)

Cheers,

Bart

Op 10-jan-05 om 7:32 heeft Matthew H. Plough het volgende geschreven: