[Bf-webcontent] no more flickering

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Feb 25 21:43:28 CET 2005

Hi Bart,

woohoo! Almost there! :) I just tried it in firefox and safari on OSX
and found just two things: the hover in the pulldown is not working in
safari. And a cosmetic one: the divider graphic to the left of a menu
item name disappears when the hover is active.

So everyone; should I invest some time to implement a Typo3 template
for this baby this weekend and do a small test?

Bart

Op 25-feb-05 om 21:26 heeft Bart het volgende geschreven: