[Bf-webcontent] Links section, Luigi, and Bart please read

Luigi Monaco zdys at zdys.de
Fri Feb 25 17:29:03 CET 2005

> >Luigi, do you have MSN an IRC client, or another instant messaging
> >type thing?  i would be able to teach you how to do things in real
> >time this way, its fairly simple :D

Hi. Sorry, I just came back from a trip to Berlin. What would you think of a
skype session tomorrow at about 11 CET?

Skype: luigi.monaco

Looking forward to read/ hear from you soon.

Luigi

--
tel: +49(0)60214590690 | mobil: +49(0)1713113868
skype: luigi.monaco    | public.key at ocanom.com

BOFH excuse #320:

You've been infected by the Telescoping Hubble virus.