[Bf-webcontent] Links section, Luigi, and Bart please read

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Feb 24 19:32:15 CET 2005

Op 24-feb-05 om 3:52 heeft Doug Ollivier het volgende geschreven:

> Hey Bart, and Luigi, i have updated nearly all of the links from the
> backlog (turned out to only be about 10-12 valid links out of the few
> hundred emails i got :S weird really,  most ended up being virus's
> that got that email addy from the net, or companies with nothing to do
> with blender submitting things.)
>
> the links i noticed are now going to the bf-webcontent list.
> Luigi i would suggest filtering all of those messages with "blender
> site" in the subject line to another folder. (for your ease)
>
> Bart would you be able to organise Luigi a password and login for the
> same sections that i have.

Luigi already had a sandbox account; I have now added 'section editor'
access for the Community section. Once everything is going well I'll
add publishing access as well.

> Luigi, do you have MSN an IRC client, or another instant messaging
> type thing?  i would be able to teach you how to do things in real
> time this way, its fairly simple :D
>
> Bart if you could keep my loggin valid, for a few months at least, i
> would be able to help Luigi with things as they turn up,  perhaps with
> reformatting a page, or making a new page if he needs. and also i am
> waiting for some replies from submissions, so i will deal with
> everything i have been sent so far.

Sure! One day I hope to lure you back in anyway ;-)

Cheers,

Bart