[Bf-webcontent] Menu nearly done

Johannes Langlotz johannes.langlotz at gmx.de
Fri Feb 25 12:18:22 CET 2005

Hi Aeggy,

I checked it with Konqueror 3.3 and it works without flickering. I am a
poor linux guy. I know the reason for the problem with the flickering!
This is because different opacity values for link/visited and hover. It
seems that Firefox is not fast enough to recalculate the background in
realtime.

BTW: all css alpha values besides opacity are no w3c standard. FF 1.0,
Mozilla 1.7, Safari 1.2 and Konqueror (Konqueror and Safari are using
the same rendering engine) know opacity. And we shouldn't use anything
else! Poor IE users - time to change!

Johannes