[Bf-webcontent] Re: Menu nearly done

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Feb 25 08:38:42 CET 2005

Oh, and I should remark one more thing about this site: I really like
this 3-column-with-a-header design. It's becoming a standard everywhere
and Jakob Nielssen law states: 'people spend more time on other
websites than yours'. Meaning that the usability of your site will
increase when new visitors instantly recognize the interaction design
of your site.

Bart

Op 25-feb-05 om 8:19 heeft Bart Veldhuizen het volgende geschreven: