[Bf-webcontent] Re: Menu nearly done

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Feb 25 08:19:35 CET 2005

I really like those two demos. The Zen Garden is one of my favourites
when learning about the possibilities of CSS and I always use it when I
have to convince a client of the possibilities of CSS positioning.

Anyway, a 'liquid' layout has been on my wishlist for some time; I
don't like the current fixed width with so little space for content..

By the way, here's a site that we recently did at my work:

http://www.goedgeregeld.nl/

It's fully xhtml/css and even simulates a frameset while retaining the
speed of xhtml pages (our corporate site uses html and a frameset and
is about 10x slower than this one).

Bart

Op 25-feb-05 om 0:02 heeft Bart het volgende geschreven: