[Bf-webcontent] Help Forums update

Emilie McDavid hmetalcowgirl at cowgirl.exenex.com
Fri Feb 25 02:34:51 CET 2005

Hey guys,

    I modified the Help Forums today, and before I publish it, i want to
know what you think about what I did. One thing that I added was a link
to the blender.org forums, now do you think that is a good idea or not.
Chris and I thought it was, but we wanted to make sure that it was
alright with ya'll. Another thing I added was a little link to the
Websites page. Just another way for the community to know what is out
there to visit. Well I wait for you responce.

--Emilie