[Bf-webcontent] Re: Menu nearly done

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Feb 24 23:07:49 CET 2005

Hi Johannes,

when talking to our designers at work, I learned that semantically, a
menu is nothing more than a list. So from the point of view of
describing only content in your xhtml file this seems to make a lot of
sense. Nesting lists inside each other is valid in this context I
believe. However, you are right about the font issue.

Still, I'm not a designer - just a webmonkey who sometimes hears cool
things at work ;-) I wonder how Bart (we NEED to differentiate our
names here! ;-) and Chris feel about this? Nothing wrong with a nice
bit of discussion!

Bart

Op 24-feb-05 om 21:22 heeft Johannes Langlotz het volgende geschreven: