[Bf-webcontent] Re: Menu nearly done

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Feb 24 19:55:54 CET 2005

Hi Bart,

I checked and it's not the javascript file, but there's something in
the header image that causes IE5/Mac to crash. Not sure what it is
yet... Anyway, when I remove the header graphic everything is ok.

Some more observations: In IE5/Mac there's a lot of flashing; it would
seem that there are some conflicting color definitions. In E5.5/Win2K
there's a strange effect around the mousecursor: move the mouse over
the menu and into the dropdown. Move it around quickly and you will see
a 'square' around the cursor.

Bart

Op 24-feb-05 om 10:14 heeft Bart het volgende geschreven: