[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Feb 24 19:26:56 CET 2005

Hi Chris,

I've tracked this down to the core of Typo3. I'll register it as a bug,
but for now we'll have to make do with two levels of indentation...
I'll keep it on my todo list though!

Is the codeblock ok now? If it is, I'll copy <newcode> to <ccode>

Bart

Op 24-feb-05 om 5:38 heeft Chris Burt het volgende geschreven: