[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Thu Feb 24 05:38:22 CET 2005

Hmm... I can only seem to nest one level of Indent tags... if that. It
doesn't always work. I guess its a WIP eh? But try going to three levels
and it stops indenting and puts the words "<indent>" in the source code.
A little strange.. The other thing I'd like to ask about that.. is there
any way to make it so that it indents the *exact* amount that list items
do? I'll have to look into it. Thanks for your hard work! I'll meet up
with you again about it soon.

Regards,
--Chris