[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Johannes Langlotz johannes.langlotz at gmx.de
Wed Feb 23 22:38:49 CET 2005

hi bart,

i played with text menus today.

http://www.webminster.de/extern/b3d/

to scroll the menu in isn't that easy because it must be dynamicly
depending on the number of menu entries. but it is possible.

i have a few questions:

- you have done the menu with a list. why??? for typo3?

- formely there were talks about a completely new site. not anymore?

- the site is currently in many cases not conform to the w3c. but it was
in former times. shouldn't we change this???

Johannes