[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Feb 23 08:00:57 CET 2005

The red borders are for 'debugging' a problem that we have with the
hyperlinks. The red area is clickable. The borders weren't there when I
posted the message, but I added them to point something out to Bart
(another Bart ;-) who helps us with the menu.

Bart

Op 23-feb-05 om 0:03 heeft Compman het volgende geschreven: