[Bf-webcontent] Updated Compiling with Cygwin Section

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sun Feb 20 09:21:53 CET 2005

Hmm, well I really don't know enough about that as I'm not a Blender
developer. Could you try and find someone to review it for you? I've
unhidden the new page, so you can forward the following URL:

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/index.php?id=521

Bart

Op 20-feb-05 om 2:42 heeft Chris Burt het volgende geschreven: