[Bf-webcontent] Question

Compman compman at compteks.net
Tue Feb 15 21:45:40 CET 2005

That sounds interesting, and a bit risky too. I don't go far in the
corprate networking I'm just not very trusting by nature. However, it
might be a good idea to have 1) weekly backups of the Typo3 Database and
2) the ability to have changes made in... eh versions... you know how
CVS does right? Each time you upload a new version of the file it'll
archive the old one incase something goes wrong (or a malicious user
accesses the system to cause trouble). Then if we give someone access
that isn't the most honest person in the world we can undo any damage
without much trouble.

Just my two cents. :)
-Compman