[Bf-webcontent] Question

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Tue Feb 15 21:32:22 CET 2005

Hi,

while thinking about how we could make the website editor group work a
bit better, I thought that maybe we should stop 'assigning sections' to
people and just open everything for everyone that has been working in
the Typo3 backend so far. The only possible exceptions for now being
the download section and the Blender Foundation section I think.

Would this help? As I come from a corporate background this 'feels'
kind of risky but I would very much like to be proven wrong ;-) Any
precautions we should take in order to ensure that this will work out
right?

Cheers,

Bart