[Bf-webcontent] Hotkey reference

Luigi Monaco zdys at zdys.de
Mon Feb 14 10:28:10 CET 2005

> I was hoping that someone would get the hint, but if you want something
> done, do it yourself! :-)
>
> I've updated the page and fixed up its content as well.

Hi Bart,

I hope you didn't mean me. I got a mail from Douglas Ollivier telling me:

---snip
bart has asked me to put you in contact with the mailing list
http://projects.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/bf-webcontent
and he is hoping to get the  links done through that.
snap---

which I did. Well if you launched a hint it missed me. I am replying to the
first mail I receive with you as sender to the mailing list.

Anyway, I would like to take the occasion to present myself: Luigi Monaco,
http://www.programmerz.net, working with http://www.ocanom.com to make a
living.

I am using Blender for about 1 year now and when trying to get my firm listed
in the professionals section of blender3d.org, I had some eMails exchanged with
Douglas. He mentioned to be pretty busy at this time. I asked him if I could
help him out in some way, and here I am now.

I am not a HTML guru, but have a some understanding on how to get a site
displayed in a browser. I did write some internet application, mainly with
zope. First contact with the web was back in '97 writing different stuff in
java.

As far as I understood, the job would be to check incomming requests in the pro
section, verifying and evaluating. Then importing/ converting if required
communicate with the aspirant. Most probably I will need an account. A brief
introduction in how the CMS works would be helpful. Further on I will need a
brief explanation on common decision flow, introducing who & what. For my part
I will be happy to insert myself in some productive way for and to the blender
community.

Regards

Luigi
--
tel: +49(0)60214590690 | mobil: +49(0)1713113868
skype: luigi.monaco    | public.key at ocanom.com

BOFH excuse #346:

Your/our computer(s) had suffered a memory leak, and we are waiting for
them to be topped up.