[Bf-webcontent] System Requirements

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Feb 10 20:35:21 CET 2005

Looks good to me, although most sections look suspiciously much like
the others ;-)

Just a few things I noticed:

- maybe the recommended display of 1600x1200 is a bit too much, this
may scare people away. I would say 1024x768 32 bits recommended. This
also correlates directly to the amount of RAM on the videocards, right?

- why the 40MB diskspace? Is that to store Blender itself and some work?

It would be nice if we could find someone to fill in the blanks for
Solaris, Iris and FreeBSD...

Bart

Op 8-feb-05 om 23:33 heeft Johannes Langlotz het volgende geschreven: