[Bf-webcontent] Interesting link

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Oct 21 08:07:05 CEST 2004

I am indeed thinking about redefining the current resources section
with sections such as models, materials, python scripts, plugins, demo
files etc. The setup could be similar to the tutorials section, so it
wouldn't take much time to get started. This would also finally be a
good place to put the Python scripts section - it always seem a bit
'lost' now and I wonder how many people will actually know that it
exists.

However, we should start by examining how many of such resource sites
exist. We can build up a list here before we start hacking in typo3.
Here goes:

Models

   http://www.katorlegaz.com/content/models/index.php
   http://www.blenderman.org/index.php (free registration required)

Materials

   http://www.geocities.com/pollythesheep/matlib_index.html

http://www.free-webspace.biz/sonix/Cars/
Blender234CarMaterialLibraryR1.html
   http://www.geocities.com/pollythesheep/matlib_index.html (follow the
download link to get them)

LOTS of cool stuff here (I think we should list these entries
separately, or ask the maker of this site to help us out):

http://www.katorlegaz.com/content/links/index.php?filename=blender/
archives.html

He has a cool list of tutorials, too - do we have all of these on our
site too?

http://www.katorlegaz.com/content/links/index.php?filename=blender/
tutorials.html

Bart

Op 21-okt-04 om 7:05 heeft Douglas Ollivier het volgende geschreven: