[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: Blender.org website section email

IngieBee ingiebee at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 07:22:39 CEST 2004

This one sounded familier.  It turns out it's one of the Blendermania tutorials also "up" on my site.  Unfortunately, my site is messed up, and i think I have to re-do it.  The pictures won't load.  I quickly put those up using MS word and some pages worked and others didn't.  i don't know why, and am sick of putzing around with it, so I'm just gonna rework the site.  I hope to do that, in a cheating way, with FrontPage, within the next couple of weeks, or else we should have it up sooner on opendigitalart.  So it'll be fixed soon.
ingie (keyboard probs here ;P)