[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Oct 20 19:52:06 CEST 2004

Another tutorial that is no longer online :-(

Ingie - could you try hiding this one? That way, we can easily bring it
back when we review the offline tutorials in a few weeks time.

I am getting more worried about the volatile nature of those tutorials.
They're an important resource on this website, and it's a shame to see
them disappear. I would suggest that we ask the author of each tutorial
that we link to now permission to keep an offline copy of the tutorial
so that we can publish this tutorial once the website disappears. How
does that sound?

Bart

Begin doorgestuurd bericht: