[Bf-webcontent] todo list

Johannes Langlotz johannes.langlotz at gmx.de
Thu Oct 14 00:04:25 CEST 2004

hi,

thanks for your looooooooooooong list bart. i think we could need some
new maintainers?!? did you get my last email or did you ignore it ;-) ?
i have converted the release logs of blender 2.30 to typo3! you can
publish it if you want. i have also some proposals and questions:

- what means "update the yafray page"? what should be added or changed?

- what means "write proposal for new news system"? do you want to add
news to the current page? i thought this would be something for the next
new page.

- some menu entries are missing in the pulldown menu (is this wanted?)

- how do you feel about a screenshots section?

- we should tell the user the system requirements for using blender on
his OS somewhere, shouldn't we?

johannes