[Bf-webcontent] Re: Please don't publish tutorials section (Bart Veldhuizen)

Glen Moyes metsys at icubenetwork.com
Sun Nov 21 04:07:03 CET 2004

My reaction time is a bit delayed now. Something called Half-Life 2 (you
might have heard of it) just got released.

I beat it yesterday.

Now that the game is over with, yes, I like the additions to the
tutorial section. I like that you can search both by video tutorial and
have it listed by topic. Those both work nicely. I also think that
compacting the text is a good idea, that way it will fit in with the
rest of the tutorial items. I like where you are going with it. Just be
sure to give me access to change that part of the site when it's done :).