[Bf-webcontent] Spam to the links section

Compman compman at compteks.net
Wed Nov 17 02:02:25 CET 2004

One thing I would recommend (which would make spamming the system via an
automatic program impossible unless they hack into MySQL) is to have the
contact form generate an image with a number in it and the user is required
to key in that number before Typo will accept the form. If the spam keeps
coming through then someone is manually keying in these things. Just a
suggestion.

-Compman