[Bf-webcontent] Other FAQ's

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Nov 15 09:27:48 CET 2004

Hi Kevin,

how do you now determine which questions should be in the FAQ?

I saw a nice feature on a forum yesterday. It allowed visitors to
suggest a specific thread for inclusion in the FAQ. Something like this
could help us to collect information and also to determine which
questions are actually 'frequently asked'.

Bart

Op 10-nov-04 om 16:21 heeft Kevin Blank het volgende geschreven: