[Bf-webcontent] Compression

Doug Ollivier Doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Tue Nov 16 04:55:12 CET 2004

The new Flash video tutorials are fantastic, they seem to be very small in
size and better wuality graphics than the standard.

i assume they work better because they are vector based, rather than
raster-image based.

although i have never made anything with them myself, it might be an idea to
check out.

Doug Ollivier (Alltaken)