[Bf-webcontent] Convincing people to use BitTorrent for Video Tutorials

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sun Nov 14 18:42:38 CET 2004

Hi Glen,

personally, I'm not a big fan of popup windows but I see what you're
getting at. The current Typo3 templates that we use also do not support
popups, so I would favor an alternate solution. Do you think it would
be a problem to offer *only* bittorrent files? We could have a good
central page that explains BitTorrent on the site anyway, since the new
Conference Videos page
(http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Blender_Conference_Videos.481.0.html) is
also BitTorrent-only.

I can help you to get started with the siteitems, but I would prefer to
do this online with you. Do you ever use IRC, or some kind of instant
messaging? We could use that to work on it. Before we do so though,
let's decide on which model to choose. How did the suggestion I made
the other day sound? (Combining the regular and video tutorials by
adding a new category for video tutos)

Bart

Op 14-nov-04 om 0:41 heeft Glen Moyes het volgende geschreven: