[Bf-webcontent] New Search - site republish needed

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon May 31 11:49:49 CEST 2004

Hi,

since the Typo3 search engine is still giving us problems, I've
implemented an alternative using the open-source Mnogosearch engine. You
can try it out here:

http://www.blender3d.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi

I've already integrated the new search box into the templates, but the
entire site will need to be republished before it works correctly. This
also fixes a problem with the <title> tag of the pages on blender3d.org.

I will do the republish tonight (about 12 hours from now). Please let me
know if this will cause you problems.

Cheers,

Bart