[Bf-webcontent] Status Update

Compman compman at compteks.net
Sun May 30 23:58:34 CEST 2004

Ok, with the existence of the Getting Started cat in the tutorials page the
Quckstart Page is kind of senseless. I'm planning to turn it into a small
document (I got another render to stuff on there on the way too heheheheh).
Lemme know what you think, I hope it'll be up soon. I also need to get back
to work on updating old blender.nl tuts. The files for the current one are
in linux which I haven't been in for awhile. I've been busy managing my
site, which means I need to be in window. Well I get it finished one way or
the other. That's all for now! Later

-Compman
CompTeks.net Webmaster