[Bf-webcontent] Development roadmap?

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Tue May 18 08:06:07 CEST 2004

There's not a development roadmap perse, but in meetings we often talk
about projects for upcoming releases. The projects and todolist -page is
currently the best indicator of what is being done.

/Nathan

ps. Sorry for being silent so long: got just today my internetconnection
back after our move to the new apartement.