[Bf-webcontent] Download page

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed May 12 08:09:23 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 01:06, Johannes Langlotz wrote:
> Is the design of the new page fixed already?
>
> we shouldn't optimize the page for 800 x 600 resolution any longer.

We haven't even started to think about a design :) The discussion is
still in the early stages and focuses mainly on concepts and structure.

> What about multi-language-support like
>
> http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/#switch
>
> I think we would need much more site-maintainers an it would be much
> more difficult to keep all pages up to date. but you know, there are
> much french people .... and they don't really like foreign languages ;-)

Yeah this can done pretty easily in Typo3. Setting up multi-language
sites seems to be one of its strong points. Managing it is quite a
different matter though! It might be worth the trouble though... hmmmm!
:)

Bart