[Bf-webcontent] Download page

Johannes Langlotz johannes at langlotz.info
Wed May 12 01:06:53 CEST 2004

Is the design of the new page fixed already?

we shouldn't optimize the page for 800 x 600 resolution any longer.

1024 x 768	63.1%
1280 x 1024	17.5%
800 x 600	8.8%
1152 x 864	6.0%
1600 x 1200	2.3%
640 x 480	0.1%
other	        2.2%

This is a current statistics.

What about multi-language-support like

http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/#switch

I think we would need much more site-maintainers an it would be much
more difficult to keep all pages up to date. but you know, there are
much french people .... and they don't really like foreign languages ;-)

Joe