[Bf-webcontent] problem loging in to the CMS

Johannes Langlotz johannes.langlotz at gmx.de
Sun Dec 5 18:28:59 CET 2004

normally you don't need a specific port to login. this message only appears when your browser
deletes the session typo3 cookie. try this:

- open firefox
- delete all your cookies
- goto http://www.blender3d.org/cms/typo3/index.php
- now you should have a cookie named "be_typo_user"

if not, be sure that blender is not listed in your blacklist.

johannes