[Bf-webcontent] problem loging in to the CMS

levon hudson levonh at internode.on.net
Sun Dec 5 17:22:41 CET 2004

im having some trouble logging in the the CMS at the following page
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/typo3/index.php
when i put my login and password in and press enter, it says:
Login-error No user logged in! Sorry, I can't proceed then! (You must
have cookies enabled!) but i definatly have cookies enabled, this
happens in both firefox and IE 6. i know that i am behind a transparent
proxy, and a fire wall that has most ports blocked, could this be the cause?

thanks anyone who can help in anyway, levon