[Bf-webcontent] Website > Getting involved

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Apr 29 09:38:55 CEST 2004

Hi,

I was getting swamped in help offers for the website, but I think we
need a bit more time to get things on the right track first. For the
time being, I've changed the content of the 'Getting Involved' page:

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Getting_Involved.101.0.html

Tip: The old content elements are still on the page, but they're hidden.
In this way we can quickly restore the page content. This is better than
replacing the entire page with a new one as this would obviously break
some links on the site.

Cheers,

Bart