[Bf-webcontent] New galleries are online

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Apr 26 21:48:06 CEST 2004

Hi Johannes,

I think your image definately falls within the b3d.org gallery criteria!
:-)

I'm afraid that I don't have any reviews here, but the press section
could definately use more work. For starters, I have never copied the
old blender3d.org content
(http://www.blender3d.org/Foundation/?sub=MediaExposure) to the new
page. Would you like to chew on that? :)

Bart