[Bf-webcontent] Search fix

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Tue Apr 13 09:10:56 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have implemented the following suggestion:

---

Anyhow: My content correction suggestion is,

The search input box on blender3d.org has the default text of "(search)". I think it would just polish things up nicely if it had something like this in the input tag:
<input type="text" value="(search)" onFocus="this.value='';">

In other words when the user clicks on the box to perform a search, the box is automatically made blank, instead of the user having to delete the (search) text.

---

Bart