[Bf-webcontent] About section moved into Typo

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Tue Apr 13 08:25:22 CEST 2004

Hi,

the 'Features' and 'Applications' pages are now moved into Typo as well.
The gallery pages are ready, but I'm waiting for someone to give them a
thorough update before we publish them. Ton is looking for people to
maintain both the artists and the developers gallery. The dev-gallery
will contain images that demonstrate the new features that are now being
worked on such as the cool AO stuff.

@Ton: some of the screenshots in the 'About' page are outdated - do you
still have the original files for those, or should we just invent some
new ones?

Bart