[Bf-viewport] Asking for open tasks

Ha Huy Khanh khanhhh89 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 10:03:32 CET 2017

Hi all,
I write this email to introduce about myself, hoping that I could use my
skills to help
the Viewport's project. I am Khanh Ha and I have been following the Blender
Viewport project for a while. I am going to have more spare time in the
future, and can commit about 25 hours per week to Blender (3 hours per day
and 10 hours in the weekend). In the following, I will try to summarize my
graphics-related skills, hoping that it will help you know what I can
handle in the Viewport project.
- 4 years of experience in C/C++, OpenGL
- Several months of experience in DirectX11
- Implemented the OpenGL Graphics backend and mesh visualization effects
for the 3D printer software http://www.nyomo.com/. You can see my Youtube
here
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkLcpRjubtMfBnvqnge646SncXCaHWqBJ>
- Implemented mesh processing algorithms and a sculpting module for the
above 3D printer.
- Worked with Cambell to reimplement <https://developer.blender.org/D1465>the
skin modifier for Blender, but rejected by artists
- Finished a commit in OpenGL immediate replacement tasks.

If you have any open tasks that I can help you, please feel free to contact
me. I am glad to help you.
--

Ha Huy Khanh
Graphics Developer