[Bf-viewport] Blender fur/hair development suggestions

Daniel Bystedt d.bystedt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 22:13:48 CEST 2017

My name is Daniel Bystedt and I’m a character artist working at Bläck
studios/Goodbye Kansas in Stockholm, Sweden. Ton encouraged me to share my
ideas and suggestions regarding hair workflow and development in Blender.
Although I have some limited programming experience I do not have the means
or knowledge of Blenders API in order to implement the features that I am
describing in this document. What I can contribute with is my experience of
working as an artist and creating hair for characters.

Here is a google doc where I have written down some ideas (open for
commenting)
Blender fur/hair deveopment suggestions
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VWs_-BkqZ80DcyJitXG3W0bwc71K68oKLGhFkqtZ54w/edit#heading=h.kml4c7vt1wsr>

I also did some testing of the evee viewport yesterday if anyone is
interested. I love it! Can't wait for more features :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq3NsaslsIc&feature=youtu.be

--
Daniel Bystedt
+46 704-91 62 05