[Bf-viewport] Temporal anti-aliasing for Eevee

Corey Richardson corey at octayn.net
Fri Jun 9 06:41:26 CEST 2017

Hi Clément ,

Sounds great! I can definitely start with FXAA. Where should this code go?
I guess maybe an effect in eevee? It's not (or shouldn't be) eevee-specific
at all, but I don't see what outside the engines or modes can add another
pass. It'd be nice if eg the manipulators were antialiased.

cmr
http://octayn.net/
+16038524272