[Bf-viewport] OpenGL status report

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 05:46:06 CEST 2017

Hi all,
I'm writing a status report for AMD, who (hopefully) will continue
supporting my work. It's not yet finished but I want to share it here
before bed and get feedback while I sleep :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17xF5urqTkOZQYlXcgXMJURcI2pxt_qiwZdlLxoTG2oU/edit?usp=sharing

And here's an earlier draft report from January.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q_squazSfHhwYnpV3yO3SuNXWSCvDhV83OFCXkyMzcY/edit?usp=sharing

These focus mostly on the parts I directly work on, but I thought they'd be
of interest to other devs here. Especially since we're about to start a big
push toward OpenGL core profile.

Feel free to add comments/suggestions to these docs! I'm aiming to submit
this (April report, first link) on Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire