[Bf-viewport] reporting 2.80 pre-bugs

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 11:46:02 CEST 2017

Hi Mike,

I think it's fine for developers to report them, though it's still early
for users to do it. (In other words, we can't afford to spend time with
triaging, but it's fine to use phabricator to keep track of known issues).

As long as we tag the issues as 2.8 it should be fine.

And if I may add to this list, the new manipulator code that was merged
still has plenty of deprecated calls :/. Not sure if it was addressed in
one of the manipulator branches. But it's the kind of "regression" that is
worth keep track of.

Regards,
Dalai