[Bf-viewport] Viewport: User Interface proposal

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 00:48:26 CEST 2016

can the user ui be drawn inside the viewport? like a overlay?

like imagine a transparent window on top of the viewport that was a plane
containing the ui, mousing over gets the uv, and translates it into a
mouseover context?

this way custom panels could be added very very easily, panels would also
be very good for VR and be future proof.