[Bf-viewport] Updates for the week of June 13th - June 20th

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 03:55:11 CEST 2016

Here's more info about drawing objects in the 3D view. Much more on-topic
for this list! I'm editing this based on early feedback, so some parts are
going to change, possibly as you're reading it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dDZVdIA41NqYnLcln9nTVAIYlB7oPuTGtncGLiK6uPs/edit?usp=sharing

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire