[Bf-viewport] Updates for the week of June 13th - June 20th

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 01:13:30 CEST 2016

Here's something I've been working on. It's about the transition from
"legacy" OpenGL 2.1 and how we can get from this to "modern" GL 3.2 core
profile, a major goal for Blender 2.8. It's not very viewport-y, but
establishing that base will open up so many cool techniques.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10xdiHIU-LHBBahJdSaMubERnfi4TB1Pb1F5-9gqwHZs/edit?usp=sharing

Please add comments, suggestions, questions to that doc.

My short term plan is to keep writing more words. And modifying those words
until we agree on the general plan. Then get back to coding full time!
Which is easier for me than writing :)

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire